The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5424, is a benchtop centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading. The 5424 combines the dimensions of a microcentrifuge with the application range of a multipurpose centrifuge in one instrument. Controlling this microcentrifuge is simple from the upfront digital control panel with a touch keypad for easy cleaning or a dial control panel for rapid input.
Includes a FA-45-24-11 Rotor with a maximum capacity of 24 x 1.5/2 ml, and an aerosol tight lid for optimal safety. This centrifuge offers high versatility as it can fit a broad range of rotors and adapters.
Features of the Eppendorf Microcentrifuge 5424:
- Speed Range: 100 to 15,000 Rpm
- Maximum RCF: 21,130 x g
- FA-45-24-11 Fixed Angle Rotor
- Rotor Capacity: 24 x 1.5/2 ml
- Aerosol-tight rotor lid for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples
- Eppendorf QuickLock – quick opening and closing rotor lid
- Soft-Touch Centrifuge Lid Closure
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment (<56 dB)
- Timer: 30 secs up to 9:59hrs, with hold
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection – for maximized operational safety