The Grant QBD2 dry block heater is suitable for most dry block heating applications as it can be customised for test tubes, microtubes and microplates, with interchangeable heating blocks. The heater has excellent temperature control and uniformity, with a temperature range of +5°C up to 130°C and an over temperature cut-out function for user and sample safety.
This QBD2 comes with 2 microtube heating blocks of different capacities; 24 x 0.5ml (QB-E0) and 24 x 2ml (QB-E2).
Features of the Grant QBD2 Block Heater:
- Temperature Range: +5°C – 130°C
- Temperature Stability: ± 0.1°C
- Digital temperature control with LED display
- Interchangeable heating blocks for various applications
- 24 x 0.5ml microtube block (QB-E0)
- 24 x 2ml microtube block (QB-E2)
- Simple to use dial control
- Chemical-resistant exterior
- Reaction Timer: 1 min to 999 mins
- Function Timer: up to 72 hrs
- Audible alarm
- Overtemperature cut-out
- Compact design